We treat the health and safety of our guests and our team as paramount.
We are currently adhering to the latest available guidelines and best practice in order to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Dumbarnie Links. We ask that you comply with the most up to date Covid-19 advice for both your own safety and for that of our team.
The following will apply from Monday 26th April 2021.
- All Tee Times must be booked and paid for in advance, reservations can be made on-line or by calling 01334 845 945.
- No turn up and play permitted.
- No Cash Payments will be taken.
- Clubhouse open serving food indoors and outdoors. Alcohol will only be served outdoors until restrictions change on 17 May 2021.
- Maximum of six people from 2 households for indoor hospitality
- Maximum of six people from 6 households from outdoor hospitality
- All players dining will be required to submit their contact details for Track and Trace purposes. QR code on menus.
- Face masks must be worn when moving round the Clubhouse and when dealing with Dumbarnie team members in the Pro Shop.
- Social distancing rules apply.
- Holes/cups will have ball retrievers which should be operated with your putter.
- Ball washers, rakes, divot boxes and non-essential furniture have been removed from the course.
- Hand sanitiser stations available before and after your game.
- Warm Up Facilities and Putting Green available.
- Caddies and Forecaddies available, must be pre-booked.
The health and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and golfers remains our priority as we continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone, promoting social distancing and responsible behaviour at all times.