Covid 19 Information
We treat the health and safety of our guests and our team as paramount.
We are currently adhering to the latest available guidelines and best practice in order to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Dumbarnie Links. We ask that you comply with the most up to date Covid-19 advice for both your own safety and for that of our team.
- All Tee Times must be booked and paid for in advance, reservations can be made on-line at www.dumbarnielinks.com/ or by calling 01334 845 945.
- No Cash payments will be taken.
- No turn up and play permitted.
- Caddies and Forecaddies available, must be pre-booked.
- Locker Rooms and Changing Facilities available, showers not in use.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the Clubhouse.
- Maximum of 10 people from 4 households for indoor hospitality.
- Maximum of 15 people from 15 households for outdoor hospitality.
- All players dining will be required to submit their contact details for Track & Trace purposes. QR code on menus
- Physical Distancing 2m rule applies.
- Hand sanitiser stations available before and after your game.
The health and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and golfers remains our priority as we continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone, promoting social distancing and responsible behaviour at all times.