We treat the health and safety of our guests and our team as paramount.
We are currently adhering to the latest available guidelines and best practice in order to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Dumbarnie Links. We ask that you comply with the most up to date Covid-19 advice for both your own safety and for that of our team.
- All Tee Times must be booked and paid for in advance, reservations can be made on-line or by calling 01334 845 945.
- No turn up and play permitted.
- No Cash Payments will be taken.
- 'To Go' hot & cold food and non-alcoholic beverage service.
- No access to Changing Facilities or Clubhouse, however, toilet facilities will be available.
- Facemasks must be worn when using toilet facilities and dealing with Dumbarnie team members.
- No outdoor seating area.
- Social Distancing 2m rule applies.
- Holes/cups will have ball retrievers which should be operated with your putter.
- Ball washers, rakes, divot boxes and non-essential furniture have been removed from the course.
- Hand sanitiser stations available before and after your game.
- Warm Up Facilities and Putting Green available.
- No Caddies and Forecaddies.
The health and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and golfers remains our priority as we continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone, promoting social distancing and responsible behaviour at all times.